- 1. Existing Controllers
- 1.1. Api Backend Controller
- 1.2. Api REST/JSON Controller
- 1.3. Api Websocket Controller
- 1.4. Channel-Threshold Controller
- 1.5. Debug Detailed-Log Controller
- 1.6. Debug Log Controller
- 1.7. Ess Limit Total Discharge
- 1.8. Symmetric Balancing Controller
- 1.9. Symmetric Fix-Active-Power Controller
- 1.10. Symmetric Fix-Reactive-Power Controller
- 1.11. Developing a Controller
Provides a REST-Api for external access to OpenEMS Edge. The default port for the server is 8084; so the default base address for REST calls is
"http" is the protocol
"x" is the user. Authentification in OpenEMS is via password only, so username can be anything.
"<PASSWORD>" is the user password. If no specifi settings have been made, try 'user' or 'admin' here.
"8084" is the configured port
A good way to test REST-Api calls is via the Chrome extension Restlet
Provides access to a channel value. Example: use a GET request to http://x:user@localhost:8084/rest/_sum/EssSoC to get the current average state of charge.
Switch I/Os according to Channel-Value, e.g. State-of-Charge of the battery.
Output detailed debug information about specific Components on the console.
Avoid total discharge of an energy storage system (ESS). Allows to define a Min-SoC and Force-Charge-SoC.
Allows setting of a fixed Reactive-Power value for an ESS.