- Implement SMA Sunny Tripower PV Inverter
- Add OCPP-Server and support for ABL and IES Keywatt electric vehicle charging stations
- Show detailed system status in User Interface
- Improve readability of access to Channels in the framework
„Electricity can be the major energy to run all known electric applications“ | INTERVIEW with ees Award finalist FENECON GmbH
All our platforms use the FEMS energy management system. As being an energy storage system manufacturer almost mainly means to be a software company, we have quite a lot software architects and developers in our team and we are involved in many research projects with renowned universities and institutes. Together we initiated the OpenEMS energy management system, which is now the leading European EMS software. The code value meanwhile is more than 9 mn USD, which means that anybody developing this himself, would have to invest this sum and several years of time – while OpenEMS is open source and freely available to anybody including hardware manufacturers, utilities or grid operators. For this powerful contribution to a fast and decentral energy transition we were honored with different awards already.
→ continue reading:
FEMS Energiemanagement garantiert viele Anwendungsmöglichkeiten
Das OpenEMS-basierte FEMS Energiemanagement ermöglicht eine große Anwendungsvielfalt mit der Möglichkeit, regelbare Verbraucher und Erzeuger, sowie Netzrestriktionen und Energiemarkt-Möglichkeiten aktiv einzubinden.
- Generic implementation of SOCOMEC meters
Just configure Meter.Socomec.Singlephase or Meter.Socomec.Threephase. The actual type and modbus protocol of the Socomec meter is identified automatically.
- Lots of improvements under the hood
- Add generic implementation for State-Machines
- New OpenEMS Nature „BatteryInverter“ (ManagedSymmetricBatteryInverter, SymmetricBatteryInverter)
- Implement Generic ManagedSymmetricEss
- New feature „Start-Stop“
- Add JUnit Test-Framework for all kinds of OpenemsComponents
- Add compatibility with all kinds of WAGO 750-5xx digital output modules
- Improvements for Carlo Gavazzi EM300 power meter and GoodWe ET hybrid inverter
- Add links to documentation in OpenEMS UI
- and more…
EASY-RES is a European Research Project.
„the Open Energy Management System (OpenEMS, www.openems.io) that is now being adopted as a standard by many institutions and companies worldwide.“
„OpenEMS serves as an important part of the required information and communications technology and is further developed within the project.“
Read more… →
- Implement BYD Battery-Box Commercial C130
- Implement Janitza UMG 604 meter
- Improvements and fixes in the User Interface as well as for Sum-Component, IO Heating-Element Controller, Sinexcel Battery-Inverter, InfluxDB connector, GoodWe ET-Series, Discovergy Smart-Meter, FENECON Pro 9-12 and Modbus/TCP-Api
Four years ago the first „Hello World“ commit for OpenEMS was made – which started its great success story.
Image source: http://www.wishbday.com/38-4th-birthday-wishes/
- Implement REFUstore 88k Battery Inverter
- Implement Soltaro Battery Rack (Protocol Version C)
- Numerous bugfixes and little improvements
- IO Heating Element Controller: controls a three-phase Heating Element via Relays
- Housekeeping & minor UI, Edge and Backend updates